“Engineering the future of medicine for the advancement of human health”
At BIGHEART, we seek to:
- Transform future of medicine & healthcare through interdisciplinary collaboration in engineering, science & medicine,
- Address current critical clinical needs so as to improve well-being, health and longevity,
- Facilitate broad spectrum of healthcare innovation ranging from hospital, community to home and doctor to patient, and
- Bring solutions from lab to bedside and market through partnership with hospitals & industry.
Research and education in:
- Quantum biology
- Quantum biophotonics
- Pathogenesis in silico
- Innovative molecular diagnostics
- Integrative precision medicine
- Smart therapeutics
- Proactive personalized medicine.
Establishing a deep and systematic understanding of physiological conditions, environmental constraints, and subsequent roles for novel and highly integrated biotechnology (BT), nanotechnology (NT), and information technology (IT) in a range of global health settings.